- The France Home Jersey 2016/17 was released on the 17th of March 2016 and features a modern design for the hosts of the EURO 2016.
- Boasting France’s traditional royal blue main colour, the France Home Jersey 2016/17 features a modern design that includes an elaborate mesh panel on the front of the Stadium Jersey.
- The Jersey features a v-collar which comes with a bold navy trim. Dark blue stripes can be seen on the sleeves and the collar with a navy stripe running down each side side of the new France Home Jersey 2016/17.
- Powered by the Nike Aeroswift technology, the jersey combines a moisture-wicking fabric with construction techniques that make the jersey incredibly light to help you maximise your speed on the pitch.
- The engineered fabric with the Nike Aeroswift technology dries incredibly fast so that you stay as light as possible during training or on game day.
- The Knit stretch material allows for natural movement while providing a locked-in feel. The ribbed sleeves and stretch reveal tape move with you on the pitch, helping you stay agile and free from any distractions.
- This is an Official Stadium Jersey which was designed by Nike to be worn by passionate French supporters during games.